Date:      Tue, 05 May 2009 15:35:28 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Skype got broken after the new linux ports infrastructure is introduced

I did more experimenting, checked out ports from Mar 15, before the new
infrastructure is introduced on Mar 19,
installed skype and all linux ports from this ports tree from Mar 15 and
still see the problem.

Now I suspect that kernel changes caused it.
I think skype stopped working for me after I updated and recompiled
kernel-7.2-PRERELEASE on Apr 25.
Previous kernel-7.1-STABLE from Feb 25 worked fine.

Do you know if any Linux-related changes were merged into 7.X branch
between Feb 25 and Apr 25?

Yuri