Date:      Mon, 02 Oct 2000 00:23:40 +0100
From:      John Murphy <john253@crosswinds.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   local man.cgi?

=46or various reasons, I'm forced to regress to a metered Internet =
product,
and one thing I'll miss is the online man page feature of the FreeBSD web
site.  So:

How can I obtain man.cgi, and does it read from the usual man data =
source?
I have 'apache' running and scripts work ok.

<shields up>
I find no real need to break away from my win95 desktop and Ie5/Agent
environment.  It's comfortable, and somehow more stable since installing
other operating systems.  I bet win2k explorer can see ufs & ext2fs file
systems.  Can't it?  Oh well...
</shields>

John.