Date:      Fri, 18 Dec 1998 16:47:46 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        spork <spork@super-g.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Network adapters: Technical issues

Well, I have to do upgrades for a LOT of machines, so if I can find
a good solution it's worth the time.

By the way, Egghead.com is blowing KTI RealTek-based cards out the
door at auction for an average bid price of $12 before shipping.
The only thing to watch out for: the RealTek driver appears to
be subject to a DoS attack. I don't want to give details
about this until the author has a chance to look at it.

--Brett