Date:      Thu, 04 Nov 1999 17:12:12 -0500
From:      Bernie Courtney <courtney@bsd.z100.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Disk Partition

Hey everyone...

	When I set up my BSD 3.2 box it installed everything on a 2GB hard drive-
just after that, before I put it online, I thought that I would need more
drive space, so I ran Symantec's Ghost program and cloned the 2 GB drive
onto an 8GB HDD.  The machine works fine, the only problem is that the bsd
box only see's the original 2 GB of space...how can I tell it that there is
another 6GB out there if it only looked for it :-)??

Thanks,
Bernie Courtney
Z100 New York Radio Engineering
mailto:courtney@z100.com