Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:26:29 -0700
From:      "Gilbert, Bennett " <BGilbert@brobeck.com>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Firewall bottleneck

I am using bsd on Intel with a gauntlet firewall on a large network. The
firewall was installed by a consultant and I don't know much about it. It
was working fine for a while but now I think it is responsible for a bottle
neck. Email slows down when I our t1 utilization gets to 60%.  How can I
determine if it is the firewall system is the problem, what
monitoring/analysis tools are available for bsd?
Thanks,
Ben

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to postmaster@brobeck.com
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com