Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 22:22:48 -0500
From:      Ben WIlliams <williamsl@Home.Com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Tom <tom@uniserve.com>
Subject:   Re[4]: SOFTUPDATES

                                                    Tuesday, December 21, 1999
   So that's a "Yes you need [br]oot & fixit"? (I actually tried it
with wd0s1a too and got the same effect.) I'll just take my disks next
time I go up to see the router/webserver/mailserver(pop&smtp)/
pain-in-my-ass box and be done with it.

   Thanks for the input.

--
 Ben                                      mailto:williamsl@Home.Com