Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 2003 00:05:46 -0000
From:      "Ian Lartey" <ian.lartey@wolfsonmicro.com>
To:        <freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cvsweb 2.9.1 and enscript 1.6.2

Hello all,

cvsgraph is working well with cvsweb but enscript does not
seem to be colouring the diffs.

I suppose my first question is:
Does cvsweb 12.9.1 work OK with enscript 1.6.2 ?
(The comments in the cvswed.conf say yes
so I'll move onto my to my problem)

In cvsweb.comn allow_enscript is set to 1,
enscript_options is set to --style=emacs --color=1.

in "Colored" diff format the line number hyper text links are present
but result in the following error on the http server:
.../etc/cvsweb.confenscript: option `--highlight=c' is ambiguous,.....
with "Side by side, colored" format the following error occurs:
.../etc/cvsweb.confenscript: option `--highlight=diffs' is
ambiguous,.....

I'm not sure what I have missed out, lang_cvsweb.st is in the
hl directory of enscript.

could this mean I have a problem with IPC::RUN ?

Any pointers gratefully received.

Regards,
        Ian.

--
Ian Lartey
Applications Software Engineer

Wolfson Microelectronics plc
www.wolfsonmicro.com
T +44 131 272 7000
F +44 131 272 7001
Registered in Scotland 89839

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it, destroy all copies of it and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise. We take reasonable precautions to ensure our Emails are virus free. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us and recommend that you subject any incoming Email to your own virus checking procedures.