Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 2004 10:04:47 +0200
From:      Danny Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
To:        "Peter Blok" <pblok@bsd4all.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My project wish-list for the next 12 months

> Hi Danny,
>
> Great! I am still in a design proof-of-concept phase, but I appreciate your
> help. I'll keep you posted.
>
> Peter

hi Peter,
	re-reading your email, i realize you are interested in the target
side of iSCSI, and me more on the initiator side, so i decided to bite
the bullet and start designing/coding - mind you, i haven't written a serious
driver since the days of PDP/Vax & UDA50 (let's see if someone knows what im
talking about), so it took me most of an afternoon to get the skeleton
of a kld to compile.

	danny