Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:39:25 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Brian W. Buchanan" <brian@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Y-E Data floppy drive

In message <Pine.BSF.4.10.9908121233110.548-100000@smarter.than.nu> "Brian W. Buchanan" writes:
: Speaking of the Y-E Data floppy driver, has it been newbusified yet?  It's
: still listed as broken in LINT, and the last time I asked if anyone was
: working on this or a general idea of what I'd need to do to fix it myself,
: I got no response.

No.  Err, umm, yes.  The fdc driver, where the YE-DATA support lives,
is newbusified, but the pccard infrastructure isn't compatible with
newbus yet.

Warner