Date:      Fri, 04 Apr 1997 22:13:50 -0800
From:      Kevin Lane <archangl@primenet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Windows NT & FreeBSD

I was looking through the web site here as I'm considering installing
FreeBSD onto my system. I was hoping to run it as well as Windows NT 4.0
on different partitions of the same drive. However, I'm interested in
knowing whether or not it will add FreeBSD to the start menu of NT's
bootup sequence. If it doesn't do it automatically, is there a way to do
this? I apologize if this is explained during the installation, but I
didn't see any references to NT specifically.. and as it has a different
file system than MS-Dos, I do not want to create any conflicts. Thank
you.

Kevin Lane