Date:      Fri, 04 Jan 2002 13:17:54 +0800
From:      "Zhang Weiwu" <weiwuzhang@hotmail.com>
To:        grog@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        psoltani@ultradns.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   fw: system halted after boot with CD-ROM (but before installation)

Since i can still send this messege from Windows XP i think it's not the
problem of my keyboard. when asked "press enter to boot immediatly" and
it's begining to count down from 9, i pressed enter and it DOES boot
immediatly, so at least at that stage the keyboard can still work.

Later a menu showed up (in a blue text window), with items like "standard
installation", "expressed installation (for the impatient)", "do
post-installation configuation" etc. but it does not respond if i press up,
down, left, right, enter, or any key. I can't select a thing.

Hi greg, if you think it's possible to be a bug i will do more tests as
changing my keyboard to another or unplug a display adapter etc. but i'll
do it later since i'm preparing final exam.

Thank you.