Date:      Fri, 13 May 2016 22:34:17 +0100
From:      "Joe Holden" <mail@m.jwh.me.uk>
To:        <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Odroid-C1 image

Hi guys,

Does anyone have an image that works on odroid c1?  I don't have uart at the
moment so am unable to see why it doesn't work, I used the wiki instructions
to build an sd image but that didn't work at all, however I've made an image
using ext2 /boot and rest of SD card as FreeBSD (a5) - I at least get hdmi
signal however it reboots a couple of seconds afterwards (presumably either
when loading kernel or booting it)

So if anyone has an image I can dd (or any other pointers) that would be
fantastic.

Thanks,

Joe