Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 06:16:23 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        <keith@telestream.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: SBLive Not probing

From what date is your source? In the early 4.0 stages, it was a hack
to get the SB Live working. If you update to 4.1 (or 4.1.1) pcm should
be enough to get you rolling now. Back in April, I wrote up a cheat
sheet on how to get it to work, but some of the files you needed to
copy over have been moved around in the tree since then. I should
probably update the docs to reflect that move. I'd recommend updating
to 4.1.1 if possible, as that way you'll have the latest driver for it
and won't have to go through the hacks. If that's not an option, you
can find the doc on www.defcon1.org in the hardware section.
-Otter