Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 01:08:02 PDT
From:      "Kaua Young" <xxxkauaxxx@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Hi my name is Kaua and I work at CompUSA in Concord California.  I was
wondering if you had any promos going on to educate retail sales people on
the software.  For example, Intel has a special site for retail and sales
reps to get more knowlege on the procs and chip sets so that they can sell
the product a lot better.  I want to learn more about the software so I can
be more pepared for customers.  I also wanted to know if you sell the
product to reps at a discounted price.
Thank You