Date:      Sun, 30 Sep 2001 23:01:40 +0200
From:      Marko Cuk <cuk@cuk.nu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Cyrus & migration

--------------A416BFF4EBC0EECAA2DDC1A8

Hello !!

Can anyone help me with a hint or a script for migrating mailboxes from wu-imap to cyrus server ?

I have one script, but it is very unreliable and some messages are not migrated. I have tried with some E-mail clients and they don't want to export-import messaged because of some invalid header.

Many thanks,

Cuk