Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:57:08 -0800
From:      "Joel Crane" <joelacrane@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>

hi, i am kind of a newbie to FreeBSD so i have some questions...=20

I have an older 4/86 laptop that currently has nothing but dos on it. I =
want to install FreeBSD on this machine but without windows i can't get =
on the internet to download freeBSD.

I have a newer desktpo machine that i will have to download the files =
with. Then i will Laplink them over to my laptop and setup FBSD from =
there. Will this work?

And secondly, How do i download the files?! Clicking on them in my =
browser does not help.=20

Thanks!=20