Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 2017 12:30:35 -0800
From:      Eric Altman <eric@lumaforge.com>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 10.2 zfs-on-root will not boot after an unclean reboot

Generally when I see those kinds of boot errors, I check hardware first.
Especially after hard shutdowns. Check that BIOS settings (particularly on
your HBA) were not affected. Make sure all the drives are showing up. Might
need to boot from a Live USB and check the pool's status and/or repair the
ZFS cache. Run a scrub if you can import but not boot from it.