Date:      Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:17:25 +0800
From:      ke han <ke.han@redstarling.com>
To:        Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Disable s2s on ejabberd?

Seriously!!!  You mean the nice erlang developers on the ejabberd
maillist don't have an answer for you?  Having looked at the ejabberd
code before, I would guess that such an option, could be set within
the code if its not exposed through its config.
I think you should give the process-one/ejabberd folks another chance
to answer this question as the vast majority of users on this list
don't know what ejabberd is...although your question is good
advertising ;-)...
ke han