Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 1999 15:50:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Audio support [was Re: HEADSUP: wd driver will be retired!]

Just a question which I'm not sure is soundcard related. My xmms no longer
starts up anymore, it just hangs in Poll before it actually puts anything
on the display, is that because /dev/dsp isn't working?

| Kenneth Culver	      | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: AgRSkaterq	                |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.		      | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|