Date:      Tue, 09 Oct 2001 22:46:31 +0000
From:      Yoriaki FUJIMORI <fujimori@grafin.fujimori.cache.waseda.ac.jp>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipnat

As for ipnat problem:
The erroe messages I got are something like
`there are no members  hogehoge in structure blahblah.'
But, they are actually defined in headers, and somehow, those
headers were not seen from the compiler.

What I did was to repeat `make -k buildworld' once or twice, and,
funny enough, everything went perfect.

So, I guess when I upgraded from 4.3R to 4.4R on AlphaPC boxes,
source tree was not properly built up on the file system, or
some of shell scripts, such as mkdep are not working properly.
But, I have got no more time to check it this month.

Yoriaki Fujimori