Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:22:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rick Duvall <maillist@coastsight.com>
To:        Chen Xu <xuc@saturn.med.nyu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boot Block help!

Yeah, tried that.  Seems nobody knows how to do it.  The information I
found was to make an ISO with mkisofs with Rockridge extensions and El
Torito boot blocks.  However, the El Torito needs a boot image (like
boot.flp) that is exactly 1.44 megs or 2.88.megs.  So, I guess I am
confused....  How do I use mkisofs to mark a CD bootable, and not have to
write a .flp file to it?

Thanks anyway for your input....

Sincerely,

Rick Duvall