Date:      Thu, 09 Oct 1997 10:28:08 -0400
From:      cliff ainsworth III <cliff@cliffsworld.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Digital, Intel, Silicon Graphics (fwd)

You guys might want to check out Parsons School of Design or the New School
(these guys had a one night class on Martinis) here in NYC. A few years ago
they were giving some courses on-line. I think they were doing Linux (don't
quote me on that). They are progressive enough that they might work
something out with you guys. If needed I could make a few calls to the
school and see what courses they are offering on-line and see if they would
be interested in a FreeBSD class. Just me know. They generally offer their
classes in three ways. General interest (pay the least, no grading),
certificate (pay more with pass/fail option), degree (maximum cost/standard
grading system).

see ya,

-cliff

CLIFFSWORLD homepage--<http://www.cliffsworld.com>;
"Open Throttle" web-zine--<http://www.openthrottle.com>;
Quake-Clan "RIP" homepage----<http://rip.internexus.net>;
 PGP v5.0 public key available

     "Do not stare into the FDDI port with remaining eye"
     (Paraphrased from the Cisco 7206 installation guide).