Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 2013 14:02:51 +0200
From:      Yamagi Burmeister <lists@yamagi.org>
To:        feld@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, admin@3dr.org
Subject:   Re: Fuse on FreeBSD 9.2

There's already a backport which can be found here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~flo/fusefs-kmod.tar.bz2

1. Download, untar and replace your existing sysutils/fusefs-kmod
   port with it. Open the Makefile and add "NO_STAGE= yes" to it.
2. cd sysutils/fusefs-kmod ; make makesum ; make deinstall reinstall
   clean
4. Rebuild sysutils/fusefs-libs and all fuse filesystems (don't
   know if that's necessary but it doesn't hurt either).

I've been running with this kernel module on FreeBSD 9-STABLE,
9.1 and 9.2 four about one year without any problem. I don't
know why flo@ never committed his work.