Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:44:27 +0100 (CET)
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        legg@iastate.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001 legg@iastate.edu wrote:

> Could anybody recommend a good program for managing mailing lists?
>
> Majordomo is poorly documented and the port doesn't work, LISTSERV is
> only compatible with BSDi.

Well, Majordomo is fine software - it's no wonder that the mailing lists
at FreeBSD.org (as well as many others, of course) are running using this
software. The last time I installed Majordomo myself on some machine, I
simply used the port, and it worked fine.

You may want to ask what exactly doesn't seem to work with the port, and
probably people will be able to help you.

Greetings
Nils

Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany
http://www.tisys.org * nils@tisys.org