Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 1996 17:20:17 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        wwong@wiley.csusb.edu, terry@lambert.org, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI A/V drives

> > Buckaroo's "da man"!
>
> But he never got a second movie.  That should tell you something. ;-)

Peter Weller, John Lithgow, and Christopher Lloyd all said they
were interested in making another movie, and would drop anything
they were doing to do it.

Apparently, the producer "cooked the books" on the movie, and could
not go for another movie without opening his crime to scrutiny.

So another movie was never made.

The producer has since died, so he's no longer at legal risk, so
there have been rumblings of another movie.

I'd *really* like to see "Buckaroo Banzai vs. The World Crime League".

If you look at the out takes from the first movie, they included
some footage implicating "The World Crime League" in some of the
initial events in the movie.

You should read the book for details (it's a rare book, published
by a British press), or you should hit the official home page
(look for "Banzai" on Yahoo).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---