Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:38:48 -0600
From:      Jeff Blaufuss <Jeff_Blaufuss@ndsu.nodak.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ghostscript driver problems

I am having a problem installing the ghostscript 6 port with the right
drivers.  I have a HP 932C which uses the cdj880 driver in ghostscript.
When I previously installed the ghostscript 6 port (it installed version
6.0), I was presented with a menu where I could select which drivers I
needed.  Now it seems to be installing version 6.5 and I no longer get
that menu, and ghostscript doesn't compile with the cdj880 driver.

How can I get ghostscript to compile with the cdj880 driver, or are
there any drivers that I can use instead of it?

Jeff Blaufuss <Jeff_Blaufuss@ndsu.nodak.edu>