Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 18:33:49 -0600 (Hora estándar de México)
From:      "Victor M. Carranza G." <victor@mp.lex.gob.gt>
Subject:   Yet another reason to ask Oracle for a FreeBSD release!

In the last FreeBSD Newsletter that I received (a looong time ago), there
was an article about Yahoo! using FreeBSD boxes to run their search
engine. Today, exploring Oracle Corporation's website, I found another
article (http://www.oracle.com/st/customers/html/yahoo.html), where Doug
Smith from Yahoo! says they will switch to WinNT and Oracle8 in the
future. Maybe they would stick with FreeBSD if there is a native version
of Oracle Server available for this platform!

Just sharing my toughts.

Best regards,

Victor Carranza

P.S. Is there a specific e-mail address to send letters to Oracle about
this matter?