Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:47:39 +0100
From:      Gernot Hueber <hueber@riic.at>
To:        Fabrizio Ravazzini <freefabri@yahoo.it>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: better way to read qmail logs

 From matt simersons qmail toaster, although you wont get html output:
(you require qmailanalog):

Convert Multilog date stamps to human readable date stamps

                     # tai64nlocal < logfile > qmaillog.tmp

Statistics about your mail queue:

                     Feed your qmail-send output through matchup and pipe it=
 through a stats processor:
                     # /usr/local/qmailanalog/bin/matchup <=
 /var/log/mail/send/current | /usr/local/qmailanalog/bin/z*
                     where z* is one of the following
                     # zddist, zdeferrals, zfailures, zoverall, zrecipients,=
 zrhosts, zrxdelay, zsenders, zsuccesses, zsuids

At 09:26 23.01.2002 +0100, Fabrizio Ravazzini wrote:
>hello all, is there a way to read qmail logs via web
>interface or some other graphics interface?
>We've installed qmail on a mail server but our client
>wants to have the logs of the mails sent, so because
>the qmail logs are somenthing "cryptic" for a
>commercial employee (AARGHH) we need something
>simpler.
>Or If not graphics also text but more verbosity.
>Any help would be appreciated.
>Thanks bye.

Dipl.-Ing. Gernot Hueber
Institut f=FCr Integrierte Schaltungen