Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 20:56:18 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: web browser alternatives to n-scape

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Mark Ovens wrote:

>I'm hoping for good things from Opera
>(http://www.opera.com/alt_os.html) if the Windows version is anything
>to go by.

That would be nice.  I used it in windows before i made the switch ;-)
I guess we'll just have to run the linux version under emulation?

Though i must say, i often went back to netscape for the plug-in support.
But since i haven't been able to get sound working in FreeBSD, that hasn't
been much of an issue.

-jm