Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 1998 12:45:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Martino <chrismar@peanut.readington.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XF86 and DSL

Hey folks,
I've got 2 questions.

1) While putzing around my box today it seems that I've delteded
/usr/X11R6/include .  Now, I know the files in there aren't necessary to
run X, as I'm doing it now, but as for making new X programs go...forget
it.  So.. what do I have to do to get that directory back?

2) The ISP that I work at is working on offering DSL (Digital
Subscriber Loop) and along with new stuff the employees get to test the
goods.  Has anyone successfully used DSL with FreeBSD? If so, what is
involved.  From my understanding its simply a fulltime connection, but I
think it does require some special hardware.

Chris