Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 2003 09:23:07 -0500
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Strange Sendmail issue. (appended domains)

	Hi all.  Only as of recently have I been getting this really weird
sendmail issue and I can't explain it.  I recently tried to block several
domains from sending mail to us using the access list, however instead of
blocking them, sendmail still allowed the mail to go through and in turn
started attaching one of our local domains to the domain name
instead.  (Example: "Spamer@aol.com" became
"Spamer@aol.com.trident.com")  So I undid everything I originally tried to
do.  My only problem is, it's still doing it.  It doesn't do it on all
domains, but it's doing it on a few and it's getting frustrating because
the mail is being sent back to us instead of the proper user.

	Anyone got any suggestions on how to fix this?  Thanks.