Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 12:48:19 -0400
From:      Jeffrey Meltzer <jeffrey@meltzer.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD on Libretto

--------------BE0EA0BC0689479632FC445F

I'm having some problems setting up FreeBSD on the Libretto 50CT with a
 Linksys Ethercard Combo, which is supposedly supported by FreeBSD.  I
 run through the PAO install disk, and when it gets to the nic part, it
 finds the card as a Linksys Ethercard Combo, but says it is
unsupported,
 and then aborts. Anybody have any idea what to try next?

--
Jeffrey Meltzer  http://www.meltzer.org
ICS Network Operations Center Support Manager

--------------BE0EA0BC0689479632FC445F

<HTML>
I'm having some problems setting up FreeBSD on the Libretto 50CT with a
<BR>&nbsp;Linksys Ethercard Combo, which is supposedly supported by FreeBSD.&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;run through the PAO install disk, and when it gets to the nic
part, it
<BR>&nbsp;finds the card as a Linksys Ethercard Combo, but says it is unsupported,
<BR>&nbsp;and then aborts. Anybody have any idea what to try next?
<PRE>--&nbsp;
<B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">Jeffrey Meltzer&nbsp; <A HREF="http://www.meltzer.org">http://www.meltzer.org</A>;
ICS Network Operations Center Support Manager
Phone 516-218-0700/Fax 516-218-0769
620 Johnson Ave. Bohemia, NY 11716</FONT></B></PRE>
&nbsp;</HTML>