Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 1996 11:07:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jack <jack@xtalwind.net>
To:        Chris Csanady <ccsanady@friley216.res.iastate.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Intel SMP cache architecture question..

On Mon, 9 Sep 1996, Chris Csanady wrote:

> Well, I dont have too much money, so I'll probably end up going with the Tyan
> tomcat II.. unless someone would like to point out that it doesnt work at all.
> ;)

I've been happy with one running a single CPU.  If you go with that one
I'd be interested in hearing how it works with duals.

Jack O'Neill                    Finger jacko@onyx.xtalwind.net or
jack@xtalwind.net               http://www.xtalwind.net/~jacko/pubpgp.html
#include <std_disclaimers.h>    for my PGP key.
 PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD