Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2005 01:06:34 +1100
From:      "Alastair G. Hogge" <agh@tpg.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        jboadas <jboadas@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: Cant join Irc - FreeBSD Channel

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:34, jboadas wrote:
> Grettings every body.
>
> Im triyng to join the #freebsd channel in
> irc.freenode.org an i get the follow messaje:
>
> * #freebsd :You need to be identified to join that
> channel
It means you need a registered handle and hostname with FreeNode for the
#FreeBSD channel....

> im new in irc if anyone can help me in this
> shortcomming.
...type the following command in you irc client.
/msg nickserv IDENTIFY <your_chosen_password_here_less_the_angle_brackets>
You'll have to re-run that command everytime you connect to the FreeNode
network.

> Thank in advance.
No worries Jesus.

> Jesus Boadas