Date:      Wed, 6 Jul 2005 04:32:02 GMT
From:      Jason <jason@funnytaf.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Newsletter leads - from FunnyTaf, Inc.

Hello,

My name is Jason Desmangles with FunnyTaf, Inc. We operate a large network of entertainment web sites. http://www.funnytaf.com

I noticed that your company offers a mailing list, and so I wanted to know if you would be interested in promoting your list with us?

We currently deliver about 3000 opt-in co-registrations per day, and about 500 opt-out co-registrations per day through our free tell-a-friend service located at: http://www.funnytaf.com/taf/taf.php?REFER=demo

Our prices are very reasonable at just 0.02 per opt-out, or 0.10 per opt-in. For more pricing and information, please visit: http://www.funnytaf.com/free/coregs.php

We would love to promote your newsletter. Please let me know by emailing me back.

Best regards,

Jason Desmangles
FunnyTaf,Inc. Ad-Media Rep
admin@funnytaf.com