Date:      Tue, 06 Apr 2010 23:21:32 +0400
From:      Jefferson, Macon G. <alonasdbeckgxf@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   High yield Opportunity of the year.

Greetings freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org,

I would like to inform you about a very professional program I participate in

since half a year. I made 510% profit by now.  This is a Hong Kong traders  company, working on stock, derivatives, and Forex markets. Their performance is

very consistent, they make up to 3% daily and the company pays  its

members up to  2.5% each day. HYt fund is really transparent, showing  their trading

results  and offering  phone, chat, and email support to its members.

I am sure they are the company to work with in 2010. Check them out: http://texugauto.com/93bbjaqm