Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 10:11:00 -0500
From:      "Krueger Aaron G. - Bannockburn" <agkrueger@imcglobal.com>
To:        "'BSD'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   CD Set Layout

Hi,
 Can anyone tell me what the layout for the FreeBSD 2.2.6 - Release
CD-ROM set is. I have been downloading the entire 2.2.6-RELEASE directory
from ftp5.freebsd.org for days now, and am beginning to think I am near
the end with 1.4GB d/l so far. I plan on burning my own set of CD's, but
I am wondering how they are laid out. I have the 2.1.5 CD set, but it
seems like 2.2.6 has quite a bit more - or I have downloaded a bunch of
things I didn't need to......
 If someone could give me a brief tutor on this, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Aaron K.
agkrueger@imcglobal.com