Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 11:38:05 -0700
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netgear FA410TXc

Well.. I shattered my DONGLE and Netgear advanced shipped me a new card
and new dongle. (They want the old card back) My card was one of the
first generation cards.  Now I have a brand new card and have to mess
with fa_select to get the card to work. Now when I polug it in to my 5
port 100Mbit Switch and run `fa_select 3 ed0` I only get the link/act
light on the dongle.

File transfers seem to be slower on the network, etc etc..

I also saw on the mailing lists somewhere if I add miiphys to my kernel
along with someones patches that I can move away from fa_select. Can
someone give me some more particulars on this.

TIA