Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:00:05 -0500
From:      Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
To:        "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Samba 2.2.0-alpha3

Saying this without even glancing at the port, this looks like it should be
-DPIDFILEDIR="/var/run" (-D is to #define something).  cc has no such
"-PIDFILEDIR" compile option.

-pete

++ 23/03/01 18:32 -0600 - David W. Chapman Jr.:

--
Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
Databits Network Services, Inc. <http://databits.net>;