Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 2014 19:32:21 +0100
From:      Thomas Zander <riggs@freebsd.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   10-STABLE is cutting the mustard

Folks,

today I scrubbed my pools for the first time since the upgrade from 9
to 10 last week, and I have to say: This ...

scan: scrub repaired 0 in <little more than a third of the time as on 9> with 0 errors on Sun Jan 26 17:33:54 2014

... is awesome.
The drastic performance increase in AES-NI probably plays a big role
here. These alone would make an update worthwhile, but overall, from
what I observe so far, 10 is a very solid release. Kudos!

Riggs