Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 22:53:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Pechter <pechter@lakewood.com>
To:        spork@super-g.com (spork), branson.matheson@ferginc.com
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sysadmin levels today?

> On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, Branson Matheson wrote:
>
> >  ( http://www.ferginc.com/~branson/phone.questions.html )
>
> Ooooh weee!  I think I need a review...  Thanks for posting this, it was
> very informative...
>
> Charles

You and me both... Just took the sysadmin test at:
 http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/usail/test/

I passed at the skipper level (which is kind of experienced sysadmin) --
but the test made me sweat pretty good.

Branson --
Your questions also made me realize I've been getting a bit cocky around here
with regards to my ability and I've been getting a bit too lazy and I've got
to hit the books again.

Bill