Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:40:08 -0000
From:      "Max Laier" <max@love2party.net>
To:        <pf4freebsd@freelists.org>
Cc:        pf-r@solarflux.org
Subject:   [pf4freebsd] Version 1.53

Hello,

just uploaded version 1.53
(http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/pf_freebsd_1.53.tar.gz)
It's yet another resync with OpenBSD-Current (I promised to keep track ;))
which brings in:
- tables in anchors.
- better documentation.
- updated licences.
- Fix for "pfctl -vvss" output bug (/128 on IPv4)
Additionally there was an issue with multicast hosts (see pf60 from regress
for details) discoverd by Pyun. Version 1.53 brings back a workaround (from
earlier version of OpenBSD-code) and I reported to FreeBSD pr-system:

Please update to the new version.

Altq compilation was broken since 1.50, but should work again. Please note
that "official" ALTQ integration in FreeBSD project seems stalled at the
moment, so there is no working patch against 5.1 or -Current. If you can
provide an updated patchset, we (and I guess many others as well) would
really apreachiate!
Please send me a headsup if you are going to look into that issue so that we
can coordinate our actions.
Rebuilding the regress-tests is on the TODO-list as well, so if you have
some time at hand, that would be a great help to our project.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions,
    Max

max@love2party.net