Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2018 08:56:28 +0000
From:      "Ellen Lillian" <annabel@databasechances.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Can we talk for about prospective list

Hi,

We are dealing with database of potential clients/customers related to=20
your industry worldwide and wanted to check Would you be interested to=20
reaching out to your industry professionals list to expand your business=20
market as per your target criteria? Our contacts such as =E2=80=9CCEO, CFO, =
CTO,=20
Managers, Directors, Vendors, Re Sellers, Distributors, Exporters,=20
Buyers, more a lot of titles as stated by your prerequisites.

If it sounds value for you, Please provide your targets as shown below=20
it'll help me to provide you with more information along with few data=20
for you to understand the quality of our services.

Your Target Industry      : _______________

Your Target Geography : _______________

Your Target Job Titles    : _______________

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ellen

Marketing Manager

Other Industries: Marine, Automotive, Manufacturing, Fire Equipment=E2=80=
=99s,=20
Oil and Gas, Wholesale, Retailers, Information Technology and Software,=20
Medical, Health and Wellness, Transportation, Finance and Accounting,=20
Insurance, Real Estate, Management, Education, Engineering, Consulting,=20
Advertising & Media, Communications, Food and Beverages, Chemicals,=20
Security, Supplying, Distributing, Export & Import, Logistic and host of=20
other industries.