Date:      Thu, 05 Jun 2014 15:22:37 -0500
From:      Rusty Nejdl <rnejdl@ringofsaturn.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports back to the heap

I've spent a few days trying to get these ports to support staging and
to actually compile with any version of GCC or CLANG and I cannot.

 games/vegastrike-data
 games/vegastrike

Currently the last release from the developer was 2 years ago. In
reading threads, there are numerous patches flying around to get it to
compile with clang or a more modern compiler. If/when the team behind
vegastrike makes a new update, I might be up for taking over
maintainership but for now, I think this port should be depricated and
put back on the heap for possible deletion. Maybe someone else can pick
this up but it is too much of a mess for my time. I still have one other
port to beat into submission for staging.

Thanks!
Rusty Nejdl