Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:39:19 -0000
From:      "Admin" <admin@sycos.co.uk>
To:        "Ion-Mihai Tetcu" <itetcu@apropo.ro>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        peter@sycos.co.uk
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.1 PowerPak Installation problem

Hi Ion-Mihai Tetcu,

Thanks for the response. I did create the user account using sysinstall and
failed to login after system reboot. I deleted the profile and recreated the
adduser command. It works.

I have created a log file using dmesg, but, I am unable to copy on to the
floppy disc. When I try to mount the floppy with mount /dev/fd0 /mnt, it
gives me error message: Device is not configured.

I am trying to copy the log file to floppy disc so that I can attach this
file to the e-mail running on windows system.

I formatted the floppy using fdformat command, and when tried to mount, it
gives me error message "incorrect super block". Now this format is not
copatible with windows system.

I also created another dos fat partition and tried to mount so that I could
copy the log file to dos partition, it won't work. I have used this method
to transfer the files on a Linux system.

Is there a way to transfer files from FreeBSD to Windows?