Date:      Sat, 2 Sep 1995 22:43:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      bah6f@phil.cs.virginia.edu
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   MBONE and FreeBSD 2.1.0-SNAP

I'm working on getting a Gateway P5-100 running on the MBONE.

I'm having trouble getting vat to use the SoundBlaster 16.  Has anyone
had any luck at this?  If so, can you send me information on how you
did it?  For me, vat either locks up, or sits there pleasantly
ignoring the sound card.

How about nv?  Anyone got a frame grabber that nv supports?  I see
that the Cortex-I and Video Spigot are supported.  Does someone have
code that makes nv work with either of those? I happen to have a Video
Blaster.  Any chance it will work with the video spigot driver?

Thanks for any help.  If this went to the wrong list, please nudge me
gently and I won't do it again. :)

Paco
--
Brian "Paco" Hope              Research Assistant, Technical Support Staff
email: paco@virginia.edu                    Department of Computer Science