Date:      Sat, 1 Feb 2003 23:38:51 -0900
From:      "Beech Rintoul" <lists@northwindcom.net>
To:        "Mark" <admin@asarian-host.net>, "FreeBSD Questions" <FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Perl 5.8.0 next to 5.5003

Go to the top level of the perl port and type: use.perl port. That will set
up your system to use the new port instead. It writes to /etc/make.conf and
does some symlinks. You can go back by typing use.perl system.

Beech
    Beech Rintoul - Network Administrator - akbeech@northwindcom.net
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | NorthWind Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  |
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Anchorage, AK 99518-1841
      No More Spam! http://www.knockmail.com/default.asp?AID=B0R00073