Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 1995 00:50:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        nate@rocky.sri.MT.net (Nate Williams)
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad and FreeBSD

> > I just got my TP365 with the CD in it yesterday.  The CD's a Teac
> > (IDE based, I think).  The video in the 365's using a Chips & Technologies
> > set... I'll let you know what I find out on this new baby.

Red Hat Linux 2.0 can't handle the internal Teac IDE CDROM.  I hope I'll
have better luck with my FreeBSD 2.1 CD when it arrives.

Bill
 Bill Pechter/Carolyn Pechter        | The postmaster always pings twice.
 Lakewood MicroSystems               | 17 Meredith Drive,
 908-389-3592                        | Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
 pechter@shell.monmouth.com          |