Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:01:24 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Sebestyen Zoltan <szoli@netvisor.hu>
Subject:   FreeBSD on slashdot.

Here's an interesting article on my favourite OS:

http://www.startribune.com/stOnLine/cgi-bin/article?thisSlug=3DTECB29

Here's an interesting line from the article:

Without bitterness, Hubbard concedes the obvious. "We lost the PR war."

Jordan, what did you mean by that?

-----
Sebesty=E9n Zolt=E1n <szoli@netvisor.hu>=09I can't choose what I can't beli=
eve
=09=09=09=09=09That the way of life is to live and grieve
MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR=09=09=09'cause I see living as a place in the sun=20
=09=09=09=09=09and the world as a place for a kingdom to come
                                       =20
I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.

                 Kick me! Whip me!! Make me develop on AIX!!!