Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2007 02:19:42 +0200
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Wil Hatfield <freebsd@hyperconx.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel Panics in 6.1 and 6.2 always Exim 4

Wil Hatfield wrote:
> Well after a year we still haven't tracked down the kernel panic problems
> that are occuring on both our 6.1 and 6.2 machines for those we have had
> time to upgrade.  It occurs on 6.1-RC, 6.1-RELEASE 6.1-STABLE, 6.2, you name
> it.
>
> We are noticing that all of the dumps are during Exim 4.6x runtime. I am
> suspicious of PR-97095 but would like others insights into the possibility.

Well, as that PR says, the patch was committed after 6.1-RELEASE,
therefore it is expected that older systems will have the problem.  You
only provided a trace from a 6.1 machine, so if you are saying that it
still persists on an up-to-date RELENG_6 kernel, please file a new PR
with the details.

Kris